Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Agricultural / Agro-Allied > Business Manager Vacancy in an Oil Palm Plantations & Processing Firm
Business Manager Vacancy in an Oil Palm Plantations & Processing Firm
Oct 1, 2019, 11:21 AM
Lorache Group - Our client, an oil palm Plantations & Processing firm is in need of a suitably qualified candidate to oversee the overall management and daily operation of the Estate for the position below: Job Title: Business Manager (Estate Plantations) Location: Okitipupa, Ondo Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Agriculture or related discipline.
- Must possess NYSC discharged/exemption certificate
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in the same or related field.
- Plan funding and manage the FFB production daily and to maintain and sustain progress against budgetary provisions
- Market the farm's products
- Arrange the maintenance and repair of farm buildings, machinery and equipment
- Plan activities for trainee staff, mentoring and monitoring them
- Maintain and monitor the quality of yield
- Make sure products are ready for deadlines, such as auctions and markets
- Ensure that farm activities comply with government regulations
- Maintain a knowledge of pests and diseases and an understanding of how they spread and how to treat them
- Apply health and safety standards across the farm estate
- Keep financial records up to date.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts