Buyer at Hobark International Limited
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Buyer
Locations: Abuja & Kogi
Job Type: Contract
- Keeping vendor/subcontractor documentation updated.
- Maintain the Project Procurement Plan up to date.
- Issue ITT to approved Bidders based on requisitions “Approved for Enquiry”.
- Perform commercial and contractual analysis, schedule evaluation of bids and incorporate technical evaluation from Engineering, QA/QC & HSE.
- Check Suppliers Invoices and the final account; obtain the corresponding close out certificate from Suppliers if required.
- Recording ALL procurement related activities and communication.
- Filing and archiving of procurement documents.
- Maintenance of database of procurement statistics.
- Finalise the bid summary and make recommendations for review by direct supervisor before sending to PMT for review and approval.
- Ensure and is responsible for the delivery in time, cost and quality of the material, services and documents of Award assigned to him/her
- Bachelor's Degree or HND in Engineering, Business Administration or Social Sciences.
- Good knowledge of relevant suppliers and vendors documentation.
- Good knowledge of the English language both written and spoken.
- Active membership of any Professional Association will be added advantage (COREN, ICAN, MCIPS, etc.).
- Minimum of 9 years’ experience in purchasing, of which at least 4 years in Oil & Gas Construction Industry or equivalent industry.
- Business sense.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply