Cardiac Physiologist (Experienced) at Bola Tinubu Health & Diagnostics Centre
Bola Tinubu Health & Diagnostics Centre (PPC Limited) is a Diagnostic Centre operating as Public Private Partnership project providing Radiology, Pathology and Cardiology service in a Tertiary hospital in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cardiac Physiologist (Experienced)
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Summary of Roles / Responsibilities
- Accurately and efficiently conduct Cardiac procedures such as Echocardiographs (ECHO).
- Carry out other procedures such as Lung Function Test (Spirometry), and Electroencephalogram (ECG).
- Perform and monitor patients as they undergo exercise stress tests (usually treadmill).
- Keep and / or retrieves departmental copies of patient test reports.
- Ensure reports of patients are reviewed timely.
- Notifies Report / Result Desk that Cardiac reports are ready.
- Keeps the supervisor informed about malfunctioning of any office equipment.
- Monitor and flags clients report with extended reporting time.
- Monitor blood pressure and heartbeat rate.
- Receives phone orders for Cardiac tests.
Qualifications and Person Specification
- First Degree in Physiology.
- 2 - 4 years experience in handling of Cardiac procedure
- Attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Organized team player.
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented.
- Ability to meet and exceed organization’s goals.
- Ability to work varied hours/days, including nights, weekends, and holidays, as required.
- Confident communication skills and strong report writing skills.
- Good listening skill.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted
Application Deadline 15th August, 2022.