Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > IT and Telecoms > Career Openings at Ericsson, 9th May, 2019
Career Openings at Ericsson, 9th May, 2019
May 9, 2019, 3:59 PM
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: LTE Tuning Lead Req ID: 274248 Location: Lagos, Nigeria Categories: Information Technology Slot: 3 Openings Job Summary
- We are looking out for 3 Senior Engineer to lead Tuning and Optimization team and provide technical support and liaison with RAN related problem. This role should have experience in RF Design, Initial Tuning & Optimization.
- Drive changes in the methods, processes, and guidelines within the customer organization or internally
- Provide technical support in customer discussion, presentation, and workshop
- Deep understanding of advanced LTE Features like 4x4 MIMO, Lean Carrier & 4CC DL CA
- LTE parameters consistency checks, tuning and optimization to improve throughput, Accessibility, Retainability, Mobility etc.
- Handling customer complaints and provide solution with proper explanation report.
- Whole Network parameter audit and to provide recommendation to sort-out inconsistencies
- Necessary feature implementation and recommend parameters settings to better data services
- Participation in development of service portfolio
- Engagement with CxO level at customer end to present project updates, strategic direction, risks, and recommendations for Network improvement programs
- Act as a leader and mentor in day to day operations to provide insights for less experienced colleagues
- Engagement with sales and accounts teams to Drive add-on sales and new business opportunities during the entire process to contribute to increased sales volumes
- Engagement with Managed Services teams to plan and coordinate common activities and develop synergies leading towards common goals
- A minimum of 10 years work experience in RF Design, Initial Tuning & Optimization
- 7 years proven expertise on Tuning for in mature Network
- Knowledge and experience with data collection tools, e.g. TEMs Investigation 13.0
- Statistical and Performance Analysis (Business Object, ENIQ, M2000, NETACT, FACTS, ITK)
- Command Handling, Traffic Observation, and Alarms Management (WINFIOL, CME, MOSHELL, M2000)
- Network Planning and Performance analysis (MAPINFO, MCOM, NEXPLORER)
- Good Knowledge on the ERICSSON RAN Portfolio
- Leadership and communication skills
- Ability to interact with customer and identify area of improvement
- Result oriented with focus on product quality and customer satisfaction
- End-user / customer problem investigation and give quick remedies and solutions
- RF Related Small Tools and Macros (Exert, Google Earth, PIANO, MAPSOURCE etc.)
- Self-motivated. Ability to work under pressure and learn independently.
- Good presentation, time management and leadership skills & ability to work with diverse backgrounds
- Result oriented with focus on customer satisfaction and project delivery
- Fluent English, written and spoken.
- We are now looking for a Tax Specialist to provide high quality in tax accounting and reporting, provide tax reporting in compliance with internal and external requirements, support mitigation of tax risks, and to provide tax advice for Ericsson entities in Africa.
- Provide high quality tax accounting and reporting
- Provide tax reporting in compliance with internal and external requirements
- Support mitigation of tax risks
- Provide tax advice
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance and/or Tax Law or equivalent.
- Extensive experience in local and international tax legislation
- Knowledge in GAAP (i.e. local GAAP, IFRS and group directives)
- Knowledge and understanding of financial systems
- Accounting and reporting skills
- Financial Analysis skills
- Financial Model knowledge
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Working with people
- Adapting and responding to change
- Relating and networking
- Additional Requirements:
- Over 3 years experience in tax compliance and reporting.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts