Career Openings at Jocaro Nigeria Limited
Jocaro Nigeria Limited was founded on the 28th day of April 1995 generator image. We are a fully indigenous engineering company with foreign technical associates committed to providing quality and competitive electro - mechanical products and services, with over 15 years of active experience, qualified staff and work force meeting the demands of both domestic and foreign markets. We give you the best in the industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales / Business Development Executive
Location: Oshodi, Lagos
Job Code: BDE - LAG
- Develop generator / transformer / tower lightsupply chains to guarantee year-round inventory on a continuous basis.
- Develop business sourcing leads
- Maintain a data base of both clienteles and prospects.
- Follow up on prospects until they are converted to sales
- Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analysing sales options.
- Sell products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information.
Education / Skills
The right candidate must:
- Hold a degree in any discipline from a recognised tertiary institution
- Have a minimum of 5 years experience in Business Development roles
- Strong communicator (written and oral) with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Capacity of innovation and problem solving.
- Articulate and resource efficient operator.
- Strong work ethic.
- Time efficient
- Acting as a team player
Application Deadline 23rd March, 2021
Job Title: Electrical / Mechanical Technician for CAT Diesel Engine Generator
Location: Benin-City, Edo
Job Code: CAT TECH
Employment Type: Full-time
- Carry out all mechanical maintenance/repairs and troubleshooting of CAT/Perkins engine generators
- Carry out installation of power generating set, transformers, light towers, etc
- Maintaining a data base of maintenance clients and carry out periodic needs assessment visits and trouble shooting.
- Respond to client’s maintenance/repairs need timely
- Carry out overhauling of generators of various capacity.
Education / Experience
The right candidate must:
- Have HND in either Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Have at least 5years hands on experience in overhauling, installation, maintenance and repairs of CAT engine generators.
- Must have worked with an organizes electro mechanical company.
Application Deadline 29th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using "Job Code" as the subject of your mail.