Cashier / Sales Assistant at Harmony Group
Harmony Group - The company is duly registered under the laws of the federal republic of Nigeria. A trading company which imports branded premium products relating to Construction and building materials.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cashier / Sales Assistant (Female)
Locations: Onitsha, Anambra and Oduade - Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Record daily Sales transaction.
- Record and Disburse Petty Cash for Operation Expenses.
- Lodge payments into Company’s Account.
- Manage and maintain office equipment and books.
- Notifies and follow up old and new customers on products availability and their prices.
- Assisting costumers in other to satisfy their needs.
- Arranges Delivery of products to customers.
- Ensure that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer that come to that point, maintain outstanding standards, solid product knowledge and all other aspects of customer service.
- Collect Debts from Customer and issue cash receipt.
- Submit financial data to finance and control when required.
- Follow up on debtors.
- Handling customer complaints and handing them to Management.
- Maintain healthy and safe working area/environment.
- Minimum of a Degree in a relevant field.
- At least 1 year experience.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Microsoft Excel.
- Finance and Accountings.
- Report Writing.
- Analytical Skills.
- Preferable female between 20- 35years of age.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and verbal.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Customer service and relationship-building skills.
- Teamworking skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 30th January, 2022.