Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Business and Finance > Chartered Accountant Job Vacancy at Libra Motors Limited
Chartered Accountant Job Vacancy at Libra Motors Limited
Sep 3, 2019, 8:07 PM
Libra Motors Limited is a foremost transport business company in Nigeria with concentration on people and convenient service delivery. Established in 2003, Libra Motors Limited has set out itself to be a leading transport organization with specialization in people and material movement across several defined routes. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Chartered Accountant Location: Lagos The Candidate
- The successful candidate will have a strong academic record and experience working in a multinational organization, preferably in an accounting firm or its equivalent.
- Experience in financial reporting or operational accounting process in modern transportation industry is also desirable.
- Bachelor of Science with a minimum of Second Class (Upper Division), in Accounting or Finance
- Master of Science, MBA or a professional accounting qualification
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple changing and competing priorities
- ICAN certification is a must.
- Age Range: 27-35 years old.
- 3-7 years experience in an accounting/external audit role
- NYSC discharge or exemption certificate
- Strong analytical skills and computer proficiency
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts