Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > International / Multinational > Chemiron International Limited and Drury Industries Limited Jobs for Data Operators
Chemiron International Limited and Drury Industries Limited Jobs for Data Operators
Sep 6, 2017, 10:55 AM
Chemiron International Limited and Drury Industries Limited was established In 1987 and 1986, respectively. Chemiron is a household brand today. Our commitment and business purpose is clear to provide a medium of healthcare, which is quite simply, superior in quality and delivers real health value to our consumers. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Data Operator Location: Ogba, Lagos Job Description
- To achieve the required coverage of customers at all levels (Distributors, Doctors, sub Distributors and Retail shops)
- Candidates should possess good interpersonal skills to maintain good relationship with the customers.
- Candidates should be able to explain product benefits to the customers
- Candidates should be responsible for daily reports to the HOD, Managers and foreign office.
- Candidates need to be creative and innovative to promote Chemiron as a product and Brand to create awareness and demand.
- Candidates must be conversant with product pricing and cash policy.
- B.Sc/HND in Computer Science and Engineering, Business Administration, Accounting and Economics, etc.
- Sales and Marketing work experience with at least 2 years will be an added advantage
- Relevant production knowledge
- Enthusiasm, interest and passion for Product research and Product review on website
- Must be able to read, analyze and translate data.
- Ability to deliver company guidelines on all aspects related to product application, quality and promotion.
- Must be sharp and articulate with figures and good mathematically.
- Trust on Brand image and confidence to deliver instructions
- Team leadership skill
- Should have the analytical and problem solving ability.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to plan various activities and quality meetings.
Application Deadline: 13th September, 2017.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts