Chemist at Menzon Nigeria Limited
Menzon Nigeria Limited is a professional Outsourcing Company with specialization in Human Resource Management, Training and Planning. Her key focus emphasizes the engagement of Professionalism in Human Capital Need analysis, Planning, Sourcing, Placement, Mgt and disengagement/exit with full compliance to GLOBAL STANDARDS.
Our company is incorporated in Nigeria and registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission with RC No: 830015, giving us a unique opportunity of leveraging on the evolving trend in Human Capital Resourcing and outsourcing in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Chemist
Essential Job Functions
- A chemist searches for new knowledge about chemicals and uses it to improve general standard of living. He or she may develop products such as synthetic fibers, drugs, and cosmetics. Chemists create processes, including oil refining and petrochemical processing, that reduce energy use and pollution.
- They specialize in areas such as analytical, organic, inorganic, physical and theoretical, macromolecular, medical, and materials chemistry, the chemist has to contribute towards growing and strengthening our relationships with key stakeholders as well as ensuring a positive brand experience with Jamub Group of Companies.
- The chemist should have excellent communication skills, strong leadership qualities and ability to work under pressure.
Essential Job Requirements
- The chemist will be required to Perform complex research projects, such as developing new products and testing new methods.
- Provide instruction on proper chemical testing and processing procedures including mixing times, operating temperatures, and ingredients.
- The chemist will have to Prepare compounds, reagents, and solutions used in laboratory procedures.
- Analyze various substances to find their composition and write technical reports to describe their methods and findings.
- Present their findings as at when needed through the appropriate channel.
- Bsc in chemistry
- Minimum of 5 years working experience
- Must be a certified member of a professional body.
- Integrity and diligence to work
- Computer literate
- Ethical and highly coordinated
- Good communication skills
- Meticulous attention to details
- Critical thinker and problem solving skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
using "Application for the Position of a Chemist " as the subject of the
1st May, 2020.