Chief Operating Officer at Applied Engineering Technology Initiative
Applied Engineering Technology Initiative (AETI) - We are an engineering consulting company, whose focus has been on rendering the following services: Technical Training, Recruitment of technical Personnel, Outsourcing of Technical Personnel and rendering engineering consulting services to the Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, engineering services, Hospitality Industry, etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Operating Officer
- He/She will manage the Business Managers responsible for coordinating the activities of both Companies.
- The Chief Operating Officer will have responsibilities for coordinating the activities of both Companies in the areas of strategy development and implementation, development of new products & services leading from the front in business development, budgeting and providing the leadership to ensure effective performance management and profitability of the Company.
- The possession of an MBA will be an advantage.
- The appointee would be an Electrical/Electronic, Automation/Instrumentation, Power or Mechanical Engineer or holders of technical skill/business qualifications with upwards of 18 years experience in Engineering Consulting/Power environment.
- The appointee will be a self-managed professional preferably an Engineer or holders of related qualifications, of high integrity with Senior Level business development experience across the target industries of both companies.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates with high level contacts in the Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Power and Engineering Servicing sector, strong leadership and performance management skills should forward their comprehensive CV in strict confidence providing details of current remuneration to: [email protected] using the Position as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 1st September, 2021.