Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Security > Chief Security Officer & Security Personnel Vacancy at De-Lasmall Hotels & Resort Ltd, Port Harcourt
Chief Security Officer & Security Personnel Vacancy at De-Lasmall Hotels & Resort Ltd, Port Harcourt
Feb 27, 2019, 12:30 PM
De-Lasmall Hotels & Resort Ltd – As a luxury four star hotel in Port Harcourt, De-Lasmall hotel & resort ltd. can boast of some of the best staff in the industry. Our newly restructured team have been trained to deliver optimum service to our guest. When you walk into De-Lasmall Hotel & Resort Ltd, you instantly get the feeling that you are in a civilized safe and secure environment. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Chief Security Officer & Security Personnel Location: Port Harcourt Job Description
- Direct and coordinate the activities of all security personnel.
- Train new security officers according to hotels standards to maintain order throughout the hotel.
- Record and notify all risks, deviations from hotels safety standards and any untoward incidents.
- Ensure compliance with all security standards and preventative measures.
- Conduct investigations and compile reports on a timely manner for any theft, loss, accidents or any aspect that risk the safety of the hotel.
- Supervision of all Security Personnel and giving clear direction on all security related aspects.
- Conduct regular walk through rounds for observing the entire hotel.
- Ensure that all security staff provides services that are above and beyond for customer satisfaction and retention.
- Ensure the safety and security of guest, staff and visitors at all times.
- Among other duties that may be assigned by the Management.
- Candidates should possess a minimum of O'Level.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts