Clearing and Forwarding Officer at Daudeen Freight Forwarding Limited
Daudeen Freight Forwarding Limited was established in 1993 and incorporated in 2000 and has since grown into one of the leading forwarders in Nigeria, with representation in all major countries around the Globe. We have invested in a strong network of agents; all committed to the efficient handling of air and sea freight shipments, Door to Door services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Clearing and Forwarding Officer
Location: Ayobo, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- This role involves following up on but is not limited to the day-to-day running of shipment activities that the company is involved in
- Follow up on all shipments daily
- Collection of documents from the airlines/carrier.
- Ensure that the documents are collected promptly from the airline
- Ensure that the quality standard of the company is maintained during clearing and after clearing all of all consignment
- Collection of storage, FAAN and other third-party debit note.
- To ensure that all storage, FAAN and other third-party debit note charges are accurate and correct.
- Collection of customs duty assessment.
- Collection of all debit note and payment receipt.
- Arranging and organizing delivery based on Operation head instruction after shipment clearing.
- To handle and follow up on all air shipments.
- Monitor all company shipments at the ports.
- Handles clearing of air shipment.
- Process export clearance for all export shipments.
- Handles preparation of PAAR and Form M.
- Handle all air export and ensure that there is no delay.
- To ensure that after clearing all original and necessary documents are returned to the office to be filed in the customer file.
- Carry out other duties as may be assigned by the MD, CEO or Supervisor.
- Interested candidates should possess an MSc / BSc / HND qualification with 3 - 4 years work experience.
N50,000 - N65,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 10th August, 2022.