Clinic Administrator at Hospital Assist Nigeria (HAN)
Hospital Assist Nigeria (HAN) is one of Nigeria’s leading pioneer healthcare management consultancy company incorporated in 2005. HAN is motivated by the inherent opportunities and challenges in developing a market that has good potential for continuous growth. Our goal is to make the difference wherever we are and whatever we are into.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Clinic Administrator
Location: Mowe, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure the efficient and smooth day–to–day operation of the clinic
- Liaising with departmental staff and hospital management and give feedback to management
- Develop and coordinate marketing strategy/ drive both internal marketing & external marketing to ensure the profitability of the clinic
- Liaising with local government authorities to ensure all required regulations are met.
- Submission of daily and weekly reports of activities.
- Ensure that the monthly hospital expenditure budget is within approved limits
- Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating
needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipts of supplies.
- Preparing reports and maintaining appropriate filing systems.
- Coordinates the activities of HMO patients, seeking approvals and keeping their records
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters and forms.
- Any other duties deemed appropriate.
- HND / BSc in any discipline
- 3 - 10 years relevant work experience.
- Proven experience in the healthcare sector.
Salary / Benefits
- N70,000 - N120,000 monthly.
- Attractive with other benefits
- Accommodation: Available.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 1st November, 2021.