Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > IT and Telecoms > Cloud Pre-sales Engineer Job at Descasio Nigeria, 17th May, 2019
Cloud Pre-sales Engineer Job at Descasio Nigeria, 17th May, 2019
May 17, 2019, 10:19 AM
Descasio is the leading cloud computing solutions provider in the sub region. We are the bridge between cloud based solutions and legacy On-Premise solutions. We harness cloud-computing technologies by helping organizations of all sizes dramatically improve employee productivity and focus on key business operations by removing the need for expertise and cost of expensive IT Infrastructure and personnel. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Cloud Pre-sales Engineer Location: Nigeria Responsibilities
- Analysing costs and sales
- Preparing reports for head office
- Meeting regular sales targets
- Recording and maintaining client contact data
- Co-ordinating sales projects
- Supporting marketing by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product will meet client needs
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education
- Liaising with other members of the sales team and other technical experts
- Solving client problems
- Helping in the design of custom-made products
- Providing training and producing support material for the sales team
- Establishing new, and maintaining existing, relationships with customers (P-Seller Program)
- Managing and interpreting customer requirements
- Persuading clients that a product or service will best satisfy their needs
- Calculating client quotations
- Negotiating tender and contract terms
- Negotiating and closing sales by agreeing terms and conditions
- Offering after-sales support services
- Administering client accounts
- Knowledge of migrating applications to Cloud using Tools like AppZero, ASR etc will be nice to have.
- Fundamental knowledge of AWS is also required and understanding on how Azure IaaS v/s AWS IaaS compares to each other and conceptual knowledge of AWS RDS is desired.
- Fundamental knowledge of GCP (Google Cloud Platform) is also required and understanding on how GCP IaaS v/s AWS and Azure IaaS compares to each other.
- Soft Skills such as writing Proposals and Presenting up to C-Levels is a must
- Preferably from Developer background (.net, Java)
- Microsoft Azure certifications desirable
- Extensive client facing skills and the ability to work independently
- App Services, Azure SQL Database, SQL Server IaaS implementation, Availability sets, Azure Networking concepts, Express Route, DNS, Load Balancing, Storage
- Understanding about the challenges and considerations to be catered for while migrating applications from on-premise to Azure.
- Define solution architecture which meet availability, disaster recovery and availability requirements as specified by customer
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts