Collection Officer at Newedge Finance Limited
Newedge Finance Limited - We are a fintech company. We render financial services to the public majorly in form of loan. Some of our products are Palmcredit, Newcredit, Easybuy e.t.c.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Collection Officer
Location: Ogba - Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Contract
Make Calls to Clients:
- Collections officers attempt to locate and contact clients, primarily over the phone, in order to talk with them about their debts. This includes calling customers at home, at work, and on their cellular phones.
Negotiate Payment Schedules:
- Collections officers speak to customers to negotiate payment plans and payment schedules that suit their current financial situation while still satisfying the debt.
- Collections officers advise customers on their various payment options. If no payment agreement can be reached, collections officers inform customers of further actions that may be taken to collect overdue debts.
Maintain Customer Files:
- Collections officers keep customer files updated, recording times and dates that contact has been made and noting information that customers have received about their debt.
- Collections officers prepare statements to be given to credit departments and banks when customers fail to meet their payment agreements or when no payment agreement can be made.
- Collections officers write letters to customers to inform them of their debts.
- When customers fail to meet their payment obligations and fail to make payment agreements, collections officers write letters to credit agencies, insurance companies, lawyers, and customers’ employers to collect debt without the customer’s aid.
- Collections officers answer incoming calls from customers and other individuals.
- Candidates should possess an OND / NCE qualification with 0 - 2 years work experience.
N40,000 - N60,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 25th August, 2021.