Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > IT and Telecoms > Community Manager at Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB)
Community Manager at Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB)
Jun 20, 2020, 6:45 AM
CcHUB is Nigeria’s first open living lab and pre-incubation space being designed to be a multi-functional, multi-purpose space where work to catalyze creative social tech ventures take place. The HUB is a place for technologists, social entrepreneurs, government, tech companies, impact investors and hackers in and around Lagos to co-create new solutions to the many social problems in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Community Manager Location: Yaba, Lagos, Nigeria Job Type: Full-time
- Findworka is hiring for the role of a community manager who is influential among developers, understands startup growth and can maintain relationships with partners.
- Develop and implement strategies for onboarding developers with different skill sets.
- Form and manage relationships with niche talent communities.
- Transform our dev-onboarding experience - From onboarding, vetting to grading. How can we make Findworka the best platform for developers who want full-time or contract opportunities?
- Lead all our efforts in reaching out to the developer community in Africa starting with Nigeria.
- Thought leader, ready to speak at events about different issues relating to programming and the broader tech community.
- Engage effectively with our audience via different channels (social media, radio, television etc.).
- Saucecode is our community engagement project and platform. The website (beta stage), saucecode.xyz would host discussion, gigs and hackathons.
- Our candidate will join the management in planning the next Saucecode events.
- Manage our relationships with all the other stakeholders i.e sponsors and partners.
- Understands technical recruitment and can identify great talent quickly.
- Has the right attitude, natural team player.
- Is a brilliant planner, loves strategy and executes diligently.
- Genuinely loves interacting with developers.
- Writes well and speaks well.
- Has a decent exposure.
- Wants to be part of a fast-growing start-up and wants to build a rewarding career with us.
- Has ideas on how to transform Findworka’s image within the developer community.
- Has some experience engaging developers at a tech/start-up/dev-related first job and manages their public persona well.
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts