Community Manager at Rising Generation Organization for Youth Empowerment (RIGO)
Rising Generation Organization for Youth Empowerment (RIGO) is a Non-Governmental Organization (NGO). Our purpose at RIGO is to make a significant impact and positive difference in the lives of the youths living in Nigeria. We do this by simulating the social, entrepreneurial and political mindset of young Nigerians. We believe that a paradigm shift can make all the difference and position the country on the right path to growth.
RIGO, an acronym of Rising Generation Organization for Youth Empowerment was born out of the need to make a practical difference, and to empower the youths to become active in personal growth and society building. RIGO is an NGO, established in the year 2017 with five board members across the different economic sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Community Manager
Location: Illupeju, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ideal candidates will be responsible for providing management to the organisation's social media presence.
- By supporting communications on various social platforms, the community manager will ensure that content published meets brand guidelines and overall communication styles.
- He/she will monitor social media channels to build a community of followers, handle support questions, and increase engagement.
- The ideal candidate is responsible for managing social media campaigns for various social media platforms to align with marketing strategies.
- Build relationships with the online community
- Monitor and provide feedback on engagement/
- conversation via social media channels to leadership
- Publish content that meets the brand's communication style.
- Implement social media strategies to increase engagement and followers
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree with at least 1 year of work experience.
- Proven community management experience
- Outstanding written abilities
- Hands-on experience with brand management on social media.
- Good relationship building skills.
- The ability to recognize and measure key community metrics
- Outstanding verbal communication abilities
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 16th November, 2021.