Compliance and Internal Control Manager at Transkredit
Transkredit is a CBN authorized, licensed, and regulated financial services provider with core competencies in Credit Processing, Fund Management, and Payment Systems.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Compliance and Internal Control Manager
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify and report key risk indicators arising as a result of transactions carried out across the company
- Ensure Compliance with CBN policies and operational guidelines at company level
- Ensure compliance with the company’s AML/CFT policies and best practices.
- Ensuring anti money laundering reports are promptly placed and well documented.
- Review ofGeneral ledgers andreconciliation of discrepancies in such GLs.
- Ensure transactions are properly mapped to the appropriate GLs
- Daily review ofsettlement position across all terminals and call over of settlement postings.
- Investigation and reporting of breach of internal control or AML/CFT policies.
- Daily review of eachtransactionto foster transaction assurance.
- Ensure effective cost management and value for money audit.
- Investigation of exceptions discovered.
- First Degree in Accounting, Law, Business Administration or a relevant field.
- 4-5 years' experience managing internal control and compliance in the financial services industry
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Candidates residing in Abuja are strongly encouraged to apply
- Prior experience in a managerial position is an added advantage
- Relevant professional certification such an ICAN, ACCA, etc.
- Good knowledge of CBN policies and relevant experience in a microfinance bank, commercial bank or a financial institution.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application / CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 6th June, 2022.