Content Creator at Coleman Technical Industries Limited
Coleman Technical Industries Limited ("Coleman") was incorporated on the 1st of July, 1975 and started production in 1996 with the principal operation of manufacturing of electrical wires and cables that meet international standards for Oil Industries, Commercial and Residential. The Company was founded on the principles of developing local industries that would in turn create jobs through the production of good quality products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Creator
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Prepare well-structured drafts using content management systems
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic.
- Promote content on social media
- Identify customers needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all round consistency (style, fonts, image and tone)
- Follow an editorial calendar, communicate and cooperate with the marketing team to ensure timely delivery of materials.
- Write, proofread and edit blog posts before publications
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- B.Sc in Marketing, English, Journalism or a related field.
- 2 - 5 years relevant work experience.
- Hands- on experience with content management systems (e.g wordpress)
- Abiliy to meet deadlines
- Proficiency with computer system
- An impeccable grasp of the English language, including idioms and current trends in slang and expressions.
- Age range should be 20 - 35 years.
- Proven work experience as a content writer, copy writer, content creator, or similar role.
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
N150,000 - N180,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 30th November, 2022.