Content Creator in a Beauty Clinic
Management FIRST - Our client, a Beauty Clinic, is recruiting well experienced and detailed individuals for immediate employment within the capacity below:
Job Title: Content Creator
Employment Type: Full-time
- A content creator writes and publishes various types of pieces for our company’s web pages, like articles and social media posts.
- Research industry-related topics
- Prepare well-structured drafts using digital publishing platforms.
- Promote content on social networks and monitor engagement (e.g. comments and shares)
- Identify customers’ needs and recommend new topics.
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles.
- Measure web traffic to content (e.g. conversion and bounce rates)
- Update our websites as needed.
- Create and distribute marketing copy to advertise our company and products.
- Interview industry professionals and incorporate their views in blog posts.
- Edit and proofread written pieces before publication.
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to optimize content
- Proven work experience as a Content Creator, Copywriter or similar role.
- Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English.
- An ability to fact-check long-form content pieces.
- Time-management skills.
- Portfolio of published articles
- Hands-on experience with Content
N70,000 - N100,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 10th December, 2022.