Contract Sales Agent at Pensions Alliance Limited (PAL Pensions)
Pensions Alliance Limited (PAL Pensions) is a licensed Pension Fund Administrator with over 10 years of professional experience in Pension Funds Administration. We were incorporated on April 14, 2005 to manage and administer retirement savings contributions of employees in Nigeria as a result of the Pension Reform Act of 2004.
As part of initiatives to enhance its capacity in achieving its objectives, PAL seeks to recruit a dynamic, passionate and resourceful professional to fill the position below:
Job Title: Contract Sales Agent
- Ability to use strategic implementation to develop, nurture and maintain the company’s interactions with customers, existing clients or sales prospects.
- Identify and establish business relationships to generate new RSA enrollees.
- Develop networks in the pension market space to find prospective companies.
- Provides excellent customer service delivery to clients.
- Maintain high level of customer interface thus leading to additional referrals from existing clients.
- Maintains a high presence at social functions and events to enhance the brand’s presence in the Pensions industry.
- Prepares pre and post call memos.
- Work on generating list of prospective RSA clients.
- Enlighten clients and prospects on the features and advantages of Pensions.
- Use product and industry knowledge to maximize the enrollees of RSA and manage existing clients.
- Should possess a minimum educational qualification of a 2:2 Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in related fields.
- Minimum of Two (2) years sales and business development experience from a PFA or Financial Services Institution.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proactive and responsive in a fast-moving & dynamic environment.
- Strong Stakeholder management skills.
- Good presentation and negotiation skills.
- Strong sales and business development skills.
- Ability to network and prospect for new clients.
- Must be customer-centric and service-orientated.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 30th January, 2022.