Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Media / Advertising / Publishing > Corporate Communications Officer Job Vacancy at Kraks Media Limited, 31st January, 2019
Corporate Communications Officer Job Vacancy at Kraks Media Limited, 31st January, 2019
Jan 31, 2019, 12:37 PM
Kraks Media Limited - We're a multifaceted entertainment and marketing platform that helps connect brands to new and existing markets through a versatile comedy channel, informative content and a strong online media presence. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Corporate Communications Officer Location: Lagos Job Description
- We currently seek an experienced individual with a history of successful performance to create and implement communication strategies that further our goals, promote our brand, interact with the public and establish productive relationships with key stakeholders.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with branding companies.
- Ensure digital marketing contents aligns with our brand’s identity and message and assist with marketing campaigns as needed.
- Seek opportunities to enhance the reputation of the brand and coordinate publicity events as required.
- Team up with management to develop and implement effective communications strategy based on our target audience.
- Write, edit and distribute content including publications, press releases, website content and other marketing materials that communicates the organization’s activities and services.
- Develop and disseminate public relations materials that increase our visibility among stakeholders.
- Excellent critical thinking skills and ability to exercise good judgement and solve problems quickly and effectively.
- Excellent written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Packages – Word, & Power Point
- Preference will be given to candidates who have experience and skills in Digital Marketing and Customer Service.
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc in Communications, Journalism, Public relations or other related fields.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a communications role.
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics such as SEO and email marketing.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts