Credit Analyst at First Choice International Consulting & Financial Solution Limited
Sep 15, 2020, 6:39 PM
First Choice International Consulting & Financial Solution Limited, is a reputable company and one of the leading recruitment and training agencies in Nigeria. All our services are uniquely designed to add value to your business, in line with our corporate mission.
Our organization, First Choice International Consulting & Financial Solution Limited, was duly incorporated by the CAC to carry out the business of Recruitment and Human Capital Development. We have credible and highly revered individuals on our company's board while our management consists of the very best in our chosen fields. We are also a member of, Institute of Management Consultants in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Credit Analyst
Employment Type: Full-time
- Reading financial briefings
- Assessing, analyzing and interpreting complicated financial information
- Undertaking risk analysis by developing statistical models
- Visiting clients
- Preparing reports about the degree of risk in lending money to clients
- Analyzing client records and using the data to recommend payment plans
- Conferring with credit associations and references to exchange credit information on clients
- Evaluating the financial status of clients by producing financial ratios through the Clients Statement of account.
- Keeping company credit exposures within set risk bearing limits
- Evaluating clients' credit data and financial statements in order to determine the degree of risk involved in lending money to them
- Must have B.sc or HND Accounting
- Must be a qualified ICAN member
- Minimum of 4 - 5 years experience.
- He must have worked in a bank or other leading Financial Firm (leasing firm)
- Ability to perform Amortization, is an added advantage
N70,000 - N80,000 Monthly
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 17th September, 2020.