Credit Risk / Underwriting Analyst at Lendha
Lendha is a quick money lending platform. We provide facility for emergency funds, house / office / shop rent and lifestyle loans.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Credit Risk / Underwriting Analyst
Location: Alaka, Lagos, Nigeria
- Accept customer loan applications, use risk control knowledge to review and make decisions on customer applications; monitor and track after the loan is completed to ensure timely repayment of the loan principal and interest.
- Keep up to date with the company’s lending protocols
- Assessing the creditworthiness of existing or prospective clients
- Completing ratio, trend, and cash flow analyses and creating projections
- Routinely monitor loans for compliance
- Draft models of credit information that predict trends and patterns
- In-depth study of risk control theory, with rich practical experience, according to business needs and market changes, put forward suggestions on approval and risk control procedures, and improve the level of risk control.
- Develop and prepare spreadsheets and models to support analysis of new and existing credit applications
- B.Sc in Finance, Accounting, or any relevant field.
- The ideal candidate should have 2 years and above experience with a financial background.
- A knack for figures and passionate about analysis and process optimization.
- In-depth knowledge of IFRS principles and changes.
Benefits and Perks
- Coaching opportunities and learning Financial Technology from the best
- Join a young, passionate, hungry and growing team of entrepreneurs & facilitators
- Flexible working hours and offsite work arrangements.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply