Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Current Job for Facility Manager at Alan & Grant
Current Job for Facility Manager at Alan & Grant
Nov 5, 2019, 10:00 PM
Alan & Grant is a firm of consultants creating innovative HR & Enterprise Solutions. We focus on enabling performance improvements around our clients’ people, product and project concerns. We work with different organizations to conceptualize, build and deploy bespoke solutions aimed at improving overall performance and align workforce to long-term corporate objectives ensuring sustained growth and profitability in the process. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Facility Manager Location: Lagos Job Type: Full time Job Summary
- The facility manager is responsible for the excellent maintenance, management and periodical servicing of the facilities of the organization.
- Maintenance of new, ongoing and old infrastructures of the church.
- In charge of the excellent use of some resources e.g. diesel, venues etc.
- Should have an oversight in departments that use the facility.
- Develops new ideas and innovation that seek to improve the properties of the organization.
- Responsible for the management of other facility staff.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree/HND in Engineering (preferably in Electrical Engineering) or related courses.
- 3-5 years of experience working as a project and facility manager for as full-time worker in any reputable organization.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts