Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > International / Multinational > Current Job Opportunities at Reckitt Benckiser, 6th September 2019
Current Job Opportunities at Reckitt Benckiser, 6th September 2019
Sep 6, 2019, 7:18 PM
Reckitt Benckiser is the world's leading consumer health and hygiene company. Every day, across 60 countries, we work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and strive to find even better ways to give people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes. We trust people in what they do and we give full accountability and autonomy to make things happen. That’s how we generate the game-changing ideas that built 19 iconic Powerbrands around the world, such as Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol, Finish and Vanish. We are recruiting to fill the positions below: Job Title: Supply Finance Controller Location: Lagos, Nigeria Job Description
- Want to make this the start of something beautiful? As a Supply Finance Controller with RB, you’ll have the freedom to ensure that we, our vendors and our customers are all part of the same team.
- Monitoring & controlling of Supply (Cost of Goods Sold) budgets and accrual processes.
- Monitoring of controls over Inventory management, provisions, cut off processes
- Reporting and analysis of Supply KPIs
- Annual Planning & Quarterly Forecasting processes of Supply
- Cost centre accounting, cost allocations of indirect costs, new product costing, capex planning for the supply.
- Drive excellence in reporting and peovide right guidance for decision making
- You have sound financial judgement and atleast 4 years experience in a supply finance role.
- You are a certified accountant with sound knowledge of accounting standards, strong analytical skills & financial modelling capability and strong excel skills.
- You’ll get to make an impact like never before. The products you help us get out there will make people’s lives better. Our iconic brands will provide an incredible platform for you. And our dynamic, ownership-driven culture will help bring the very best out of you, every day.
- Lead the equity, innovation and activation elements of an ambitious country category strategy
- Work with supply, sales, area and finance to secure a bigger market share
- Execute commercial plans
- Supporting the setting of pricing and distribution strategies
- Helping to shape new business development initiatives
- Take the lead on region-focused product launches.
- Have experience in marketing models that reach beyond the traditional
- Have worked in an FMCG setting before
- Are a proven strategic thinker, with a background in brand planning and activation
- Are analytical in your approach
- Have the leadership and communication skills needed to get others behind your projects.
- You’ll have the freedom to make a difference. You’ll put your own ideas into practice. The products you help us get out there will allow people to live healthier lives and have happier homes. And our dynamic, ownership-driven culture will bring the very best out of you, every day.
- Find efficiencies by managing costs, labour and inventory
- Improve service by improving warehousing, transport and custom manufacturing
- Lead the team and raise capability
- Make our supply services faster, more flexible, higher quality and even more customer focused.
- Look for opportunities to improve service and quality whilst managing costs
- Know how to deliver supply chain projects in a complex multinational operation
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and are open to change
- Are an excellent communicator, a team builder who empowers others and holds them to account.
- You’ll get to make an impact like never before.
- You’ll be responsible for your own projects - we can’t wait to hear your ideas.
- The products you get out there will make people’s lives better.
- Our iconic brands will provide an incredible platform for you. And our dynamic, ownership-driven culture will help bring the very best out of you, every day.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts