Current Job Vacancies at Grittyplus Limited
May 10, 2019, 2:15 PM
Grittyplus Limited is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Officer
Key Job Responsibilities
- Highly skilled in troubleshooting IT related field.
- Install and configure computer hardware operating system and application.
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks.
- Troubleshoot systems and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
- Provide support, including procedure documentation and relevant reports.
- Test and evaluate new technology.
- Good knowledge of website Administration.
- Server Administration and Maintenance.
- Must have a good knowledge of LAN network.
- Ensure security of all the IT systems.
- B.Sc. in Information Technology.
- Certification in MCSE, CCNA will be an added advantage.
- 3 years post NYSC relevant working experience.
- Must have good written and spoken communication skills and should be able to multi task.
Job Title: Head, Marketing Manager
- The role is a Manager position with overall responsibility for driving the Marketing Strategy of the organization nationwide.
- As part of the leadership team, this role reports directly to Managing Director/CEO. The right candidate must have good finesse, decorum & excellent communication ability skills
- To identify customers and to drive marketing strategy to increase market share, brand visibility and equity
- To plan and manage internal communications and awareness of corporate direction, mission, aims and activities
- To coordinate and lead the marketing team and ensure the implementation of the marketing plans
- To develop proposals and presentations for existing clients, new clients, conferences and new pitches
- To increase revenue and manage operational budget for the company
- To coordinate public relations, advertising and representations
- To manage and oversee the company’s social media platforms, website to ensure credible and relevant postings are up to date
- To develop a proper collateral for loyal customers, agents and partners
- To conduct market surveys, monitor competitor’s activities and ensure that the company is a head
- To provide regular reports on marketing activities
- Good B.Sc/HND in relevant discipline
- Excellent Business Communication & Presentation skills
- Good Managerial skills
- Good understanding of business principles
- Ability to deploy market intelligence as part of the marketing the strategy.
- Matured candidate
- Vibrant and strategic in pursuit of goals
- Good interpersonal and managerial skills
- Residing in Lagos with sound understanding of the metropolis
- Good knowledge of the health sector
- Adventurous and can travel at short notice
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 24th May, 2019