Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Current Recruitment at Workforce Group, 4th October, 2018
Current Recruitment at Workforce Group, 4th October, 2018
Oct 4, 2018, 11:16 AM
Workforce Group - Our client is urgently looking for a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Retail Sales Officer Locations: (Ikeja, Apapa, Festac & Environs) Lagos Company: Foremost Commercial Bank
- Customer acquisition through sale of the bank’s products and services
- Driving liability balances of accounts opened
- Bundling electronic products
- Cross selling of bank product and services
- Participate in market storms, community fairs and cluster marketing events e.g. NYSC, Trade Fairs
- Provide sales leads for Team Lead, Supervisors and Branch Managers
- Ensure consistent high quality service delivery
- OND, HND,BSc. in any field
- Must not be more than 30 years old
- Must have a flair for Direct Sales/Marketing
- Good spoken and written English
- Very smart and articulate.
- Attractive Basic pay plus commission
- HMO & pension.
Job Title: Van Sales Representative Locations: Abule-Egba, Ikeja, Fagba, Agege, Iju-Ishaga, Ogba, Ikotun - Lagos
Job SummaryJob Title: Executive Driver Location: Lagos (Victoria Island, Lekki, Ikeja,Yaba, Surulere, Agege, Lagos Island) Job Summary
- The Van Sales Representative is to ensure that the company’s products are visible and properly merchandise in all relevant outlets in the assigned route.
- To achieve direct loadout and redistribution of stocks from distributors’ warehouse to retail outlets within assigned Routes
- To achieve effective coverage of retail outlets in your Routes.
- To establish, maintain and expand your outlet base by continually recruiting new outlets weekly.
- To effectively execute Sales Drivers/objectives in all covered outlets.
- Sales strictly on a Cash basis
- Collect Data and reconciliation
- Synchronizing TAB sales on daily basis.
- Ensure value chain compliance and implementation
- OND/HND/B.Sc with 2-3 years Sales Rep experience
- The ideal candidate must be able to drive with a valid driver's license
- Basic Communication Skills (verbal, written)
- Basic arithmetic skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to maintain your enthusiasm and energy on the job is essential
- We are seeking for experienced drivers who is energetic, has the passion for excellence, and a proven track record in delivering great driving service in a corporate environment.
- Drive company vehicles to pick or drop MD
- Deliver documents and files to the required destination
- Ensure that all deliveries have been signed and delivered to the correct recipient
- Keep the vehicle clean and maintained at all times.
- Perform preventative and regular maintenance on the vehicle
- A minimum of 3-5 years driving experience
- Excellent communication skill (Oral and Written)
- Proven work experience as a driver
- Highly motivated, and can work late occasionally
- Should be familiar with the various rout on the Island and mainland
- Minimum Qualification of O'level
- A valid driving license.
- Must reside in Lagos
- Not more than 35 years of age
- Attractive, and with other benefits.
Job Title: Dispatch Rider Location: Lagos
- The main responsibility of Dispatch Riders involves delivery and pick-up of company’s documents and products via a motorcycle embarking on short journeys within the Lagos metropolis and it immediate environs and occasionally go outside Lagos.
- Transport and receive items quickly by motorcycle. Items can include packages, letter, legal documents or messages
- Collection of Deliveries and delivering of Mails and parcels
- Keeping record of daily visits in the vehicle log books.
- Keeping of motorcycle roadworthy
- Carrying out any other duties as directed by the Company
- Minimum qualification of Senior Secondary School certificate
- Must have Riders permit.
- 1-3 years’ experience working as a dispatch rider.
- Have the ability to read, write, follow guides, plan and learn routes
- Highly professional and able to work independently
- Ability to adhere to deadlines and work under pressure
Job Title: Client/Customer Service Location: Lagos
- Sell various types of insurance policies to businesses and individuals on behalf of insurance companies.
- Develop marketing strategies to compete with other individuals or companies who sell insurance.
- Ensure that policy requirements are fulfilled, including any necessary medical examinations and the completion of appropriate forms.
- Explain features, advantages and disadvantages of various policies to promote sale of insurance plans.
- Explain necessary bookkeeping requirements for customer to implement and provide group insurance program.
- Monitor insurance claims to ensure they are settled equitably for both the client and the insurer.
- Perform administrative tasks, such as maintaining records and handling policy renewals.
- Seek out new clients and develop clientele by networking to find new customers and generate lists of prospective clients.
- Sell various types of insurance policies to businesses and individuals on behalf of insurance companies, including automobile, fire, life, property, medical and dental insurance or specialized policies such as marine, farm/crop, and medical malpractice.
- HND or B.Sc in Marketing or other related field
- A year related work experience.
- Not more than 32 years of age.
- Good communication skill.
- Energetic and passionate about sales.
- Attractive with HMO and Pension.
Job Title: Customer Service Representative Location: Lagos Job Brief
- We are looking for a customer-oriented service representative
- A customer service representative, or CSR, will act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.
- The best CSRs are genuinely excited to help customers. They’re patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. They love to talk
- Customer service representatives can put themselves in their customers’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary
- Customer feedback is priceless, and these CSRs can gather that for you. Problem-solving also comes naturally to customer care specialists
- They are confident at troubleshooting and investigate if they don’t have enough information to resolve customer complaints.
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Generate sales leads
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Minimum of an OND holders with completed I.T
- At least 2 years proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts