Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Health / Medical > Current Recruitment at St. Claire Specialist Clinic, 3rd October, 2019
Current Recruitment at St. Claire Specialist Clinic, 3rd October, 2019
Oct 3, 2019, 11:03 AM
St. Claire Specialist Clinic is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below: Job Title: Store Manager Location: Lagos Job Description
- Supervise and participate in the checking of delivery of ordered items, and inspecting them for correct order, quality and quantity.
- Prepare and process purchase orders for stock items in order to maintain an adequate inventory of supplies, forms, and equipment.
- Ensuring timely, effective and efficient service delivery
- Helping patients/staff by providing information; answering questions; obtaining merchandise requested; completing payment transactions; preparing merchandise for delivery
- Check requisitions to ensure that coding, quantities requested, quantities issued and authorizations are correct
- Follow-up with vendors to track orders placed and/or to rectify problems that may occur in receiving damaged and/or wrong items; perform analyses of inventory as required
- Maintaining a safe and clean store environment
- Preparing periodic reports on store dealings, and inventory
- Conducting periodical inventories to determine the need for stocking replacement and to review the utilization rate and shelf life of stock items
- Maintaining both manual and electronic records and reports of ordered items, received and in stock in order to track utilization rates and cost of supplies
- Maintaining the highest quality store service by adhering to legislative and organizational requirements and adhere to the principles of best practice.
- HND/Bachelor's Degree in a Business related field registerable with the institute of Purchasing & Supply
- At least 1-3 years of professional experience working in Procurement/Supply Chain in a recognized organization.
- Prior knowledge and experience in the medical field is an added advantage.
- Experience working with EMR, Microsoft Office Suite.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery MBBS
- Minimum of 2-5 years Post NYSC experience in a health industry or other related health institution with current practicing license.
- Must be registered with MDCN.
- Computer literate: Proficient in Microsoft Office Package.
- Broad knowledge of common medication, side effects and contraindications.
- In-depth knowledge of legal medical guidelines and medicine best practices.
- Respect for patients’ confidentiality.
- Excellent oral and written communication in English.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts