Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Government > Current Recruitment at the Enugu State Government, 19th February, 2019
Current Recruitment at the Enugu State Government, 19th February, 2019
Feb 19, 2019, 11:38 AM
The Government of Enugu State, through the State Ministry of Agriculture and Natural Resources, in Collaboration with Enugu State Focal Office, World Bank/Development Partner Projects is desirous of engaging suitably qualified candidates for the AgroProcessing, Productivity Enhancement and Livelihood Support (APPEALS) World Bank Assisted Project. Therefore, we invite applications from qualified candidates to fill the position below: Job Title: Communication Officer (State) Location: Enugu Functions and Responsibilities
- Under the supervision of SPC tile-specialist, will develop and implement communication strategy, and programs, and other EEC materials for the project.
- Master's Degree in Development Communications, Mass Communication, MBA, Agricultural Extension, and related discipline
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in development communication
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to prepare multimedia content e.g. features, articles, press releases, blog etc.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain partnerships with media organizations
- Well-developed understanding of social media and digital communications
- Communication experience in a private or public sector-environment highly regarded
- Experience with Content Management Systems
- Manage and maintain a website in collaboration with ICT/MIS Officer
- Responding to media queries.
- Under the supervision of the State Project Coordinator respectively, the incumbent will coordinate the procurement of all goods, works and services financed under the project.
- Preparation of procurement plans for implementation of the project
- Prepare bidding documents
- Responsible for day-to-day procurement activities as contained in the PIM
- Initiate procurement and training workshops
- Undertake any other duties as may be assigned by the State Project Coordinator.
- A First Degree or HND in Engineering, Purchasing and Supply, Business Administration or other relevant qualification. Possession of higher Degree will be an added advantage
- At least 5 years post-qualification experience for developmental projects
- Demonstrated competence in procurement under externally assisted projects with specific experience in IDA/Donor funded agency
- Ability to communicate and write effectively and Computer literacy.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts