Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Current Recruitment In an Integrated Engineering & Allied Company
Current Recruitment In an Integrated Engineering & Allied Company
Apr 16, 2019, 12:38 PM
Eden Solutions & Resources Limited - Our client, an Integrated Engineering & Allied Company located in Abuja, requires the services of competent and motivated professionals for immediate employment in the position below: Job Title: General/Project Manager Job Ref: 001 Location: Abuja Role
- General Administrator to manage/administer all projects from conception to completion.
- Proven working experience in Engineering/project
- B.Eng in Civil/Structural Engineering, Construction/Project Management or related field.
- Support the Project Manager in Bid processing/contract procurement, documentations, lost and efficient scheduling.
- B.Sc in Quantity Survey
- 5-7 years of Bidding/procurement experience in a related field, documentations
- Conversant with MS Office tools.
- To assist the Project Development Officer technically and administratively to ensure timely compilation of bid processing/contract procurement.
- OND / NCE + 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience + Sound knowledge of MS Office tools
- Responsible for general office administration, accounting operations and customer relations of the company as well as Human Resource related matters.
- B.Sc. in Accounting or Finance required
- 5 years experience in Admin and Accounting roles + MS Office tools.
- To provide administrative support. This may include answering telephones, managing records, monitoring expenses, and ordering supplies.
- Experience in similar roles
- Computer literacy.
- To supervise the planning, coordination and implementation of construction/other projects in relation to cost, schedule, quality and other associated preferences.
- B.Eng in Civil Engineering
- 4 to 7 years experience as a Civil Engineer.
- Private Driver to the Managing Director, ability to drive long all type of vehicles and long distance with good experience.
- SSCE with minimum of 7-10 years experience.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts