Current Vacancies at Biosec Solutions
Jul 4, 2019, 12:50 PM
Biosec Solutions is an identity management consultancy with core biometrics, smart card and token based enterprise architecture and delivery strengths. Our goal is to provide high technology systems and solutions to challenges paramount in the African space.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: PHP/Web Developer
- We are looking for a PHP Developer who is dedicated to the craft, writes code that they are proud of and can hit the ground running.
- Write “clean”, well-designed code
- Produce detailed specifications
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Follow industry best practices
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
- Proven software development experience in PHP
- Understanding of open source projects like Joomla, Drupal, Wikis, osCommerce, etc
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, Ebay etc)
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
- B.Sc/MS Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
Job Title: Data Structure and Algorithm Engineer
- Architecting software systems to verify signal processing system functionality through simulations.
- Develop control and statistical data extraction mechanisms for the performance simulation of signal processing systems.
- Create cost effective scalable systems and develop innovative algorithm solutions.
- Develop algorithm system that records all operations and can be maintained by team.
- Design and implement video enhancement algorithms.
- Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data systems.
- Build a mechanism to utilize cloud computing to accelerate performance simulations, data collection, and statistical processing of collected data
- Build an integrated regression mechanism to verify system performance, functionality, and system sanity with automated reporting
- Develop a database system to store simulation results, and provide GUI interfaces for data analysis and visualization
- Experience in Data Structures and Algorithms
- Proficiency in Mathematics and physics
- Scripting language experience such as Python, Shell, etc.
- Experience with C/C++ development
- Experience with cloud computing APIs.
- Database design knowledge
- Knowledge of GUI interfaces and the libraries.
- Web frontend skills
- Graduate of Mathematics, Physics or any related field.
Job Title: Finance Officer/Financial Adviser
- We are looking for a Finance Officer to take charge of the financial health of our company by administering accounting operations to meet company’s needs and requirements.
- You should be familiar with audits, invoices, and budget preparations. Our ideal candidate demonstrates interest in managing accounting activities, including bank reconciliations, Tax reconciliation, accounts payable, and accounts receivable. You should also have excellent organizational skills and be able to handle time-sensitive tasks.
- You will ultimately be responsible for the day-to-day management of our financial transactions and procedures.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual financial management report for the various projects within the organization.
- Prepare general monthly and annual statements by collecting data; analyzing and investigating variances; summarizing data, information, and trends.
- Perform risk assessment analysis including discussions with executives and developed plans to mitigate identified risks.
- Being a key point of contact for other departments on financial and accounting matters.
- Ensure all expenses are within assigned project budget.
- Update job knowledge by keeping current with financial regulations and accepted practices; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Provides financial advice by studying operational issues; applying financial principles and practices; developing recommendations.
- Complies with state and federal tax filing requirements by studying regulations; adhering to requirements; advising management on required actions; calculating quarterly estimated tax payments; assembling data for quarterly and annual tax filings.
- Prepare asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Verify, allocate, post, and reconcile transactions.
- Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results.
- Analyze financial information and summaries financial status.
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures
- Proven work experience as a Finance Officer or any similar role
- Proven work experience as a Financial Adviser
- Solid knowledge of financial and accounting procedures
- Experience using financial software
- Excellent mathematical skills
- Skilled in risk management planning
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Knowledge in using SAP
- Knowledge of financial regulations
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Sharp time management skills
- Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data
- BSc degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Professional qualification as a CFA/CPA
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their and CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as subject of the email.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Enter your email below and click subscribe.
OND / HND / BSC Holders Accounting Engineering Experienced Personnel Web Developer Computer Science Engineering Computer Science PHP Developer Biosec Solutions Finance Officer Economics Mathematics Physics