Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Recruitment / Consulting Company > Current Vacancies In A Reputable Firm
Current Vacancies In A Reputable Firm
Jun 17, 2019, 7:54 PM
Willers Solutions Limited - Our client, a reputable firm in Lagos, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below: Job Title: Laundry Supervisor (Merchandiser) Location: Lagos Job Description
- Will handle Company Laundry wash and give feedback on the activities.
- Maintain laundry data and environment.
- Maintenance of detergent data
- Disbursement of washed cloth the same day collected for wash.
- Inspects washed items to ensure conformance to standards.
- Observes operation of machines and equipment to detect possible malfunctions.
- Minimum of a B.Sc or its equivalent in any field
- Minimum of N50,000 monthly plus other benefits.
- Visit shops (Brandshops, Multi-brand, Dealer Branded & Hyper Channel stores) to gather information on stock availability, price monitoring and promotion compliance.
- Check competitor's price, promotion and marketing activities.
- Checking of all Company products in racks, POP deployment, HD Engine & Splitter status and USB's.
- Training of all Floor Sales Promoters
- Collation of Market feedback, Voice of Dealers and Customers.
- Maintaining all product display and utilization of the Company allocated space.
- Hygiene of the showroom and all stores visited.
- Status of the Company 3d Logo.
- Checking of all demo kits.
- Sharing of daily report.
- Minimum of B.Sc or its equivalent in any field.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Merchandiser, Inventory Officer, Stock Keeper, Warehouse Officer or related roles is an added advantage.
- Excellent Handler of Microsoft Applications E.g. Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point
- Good Interpersonal and human relation skills.
- Ability to multitask
- Commercial awareness.
- Able to cope with pressure.
- Team working skills.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts