Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Pharmaceutical > Current Vacancies In A Reputable Pharmaceutical Firm
Current Vacancies In A Reputable Pharmaceutical Firm
Jun 19, 2019, 10:21 AM
Vincintoire Limited - Our client in the Pharmaceutical industry is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below: Job Title: Locum Pharmacist Location: Ojodu, Lagos Job Description
- The ideal candidate must be mentally agile, hardworking, customer friendly with great communication skills
- Qualification: B-Pharm
- Experience: 2 - 3 years post NYSC
- Devise ways to optimize inventory control procedures
- Inspect the levels of business supplies and identify shortages
- Ensure product stock is adequate for all distribution channels and cover direct demand from customers
- Record daily deliveries and shipments to reconcile inventory
- Use software to monitor demand and document characteristics of inventory
- Place orders to replenish stock avoiding insufficiencies or excessive surplus
- Analyze data to anticipate future needs
- Evaluate suppliers to achieve cost-effective deals and maintain trust in relationships
- Collaborate with warehouse employees and other staff to ensure business goals are met
- Report to management on stock levels, issues etc.
- Proven experience as inventory officer in the pharmaceutical industry
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Working knowledge of inventory management software (e.g. ERP)
- Ability to accurately track inventory and create reports
- An analytical mind with strong math skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Reliable and trustworthy
- BSc/BA in Business Administration, Logistics, Accounting or relevant field;
- We require the services of a Healthcare Assistant ( someone who assists the Pharmacist in a Pharmacy).
- Ideal candidate should have over 2 years experience working in a pharmacy, should be proficient with the use of MS word package and must be open to learning.
- Qualification: HND/B.Sc
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts