Current Vacancies In A Reputable Transport/Logistics Company
May 16, 2018, 4:45 PM
Vodstra Limited - Our client, is a reputable passenger Transport and Logistic company providing services to a consistently growing client base across the states in Nigeria and Ghana. Due to the recent expansion of its business operations, the company seeks to hire professionals with cognate experience to join its team in the capacity below:
Job Title: Branch Manager
Locations: Abuja, Lagos, Aba - Abia, Port Harcourt - Rivers, and Ghana
As the Branch Manager you will:
- Co-ordinate the day-to-day operations of the branch by ensuring that staff and resources are optimally managed.
- Responsible for all the functions of a branch office and these include but not limited to; ensuring that the company’s target is achieved
- Building a rapport with the state/communities/organization in order to attract Charter businesses
- Maintaining an effective branch budget and ensure that the branch is in compliance with the Company policies and procedures.
- Ensure Branch comply to schedule and take off time
- Champion the delivery of a superior customer experience across all service delivery points of the branch.
- Review staff performance and make appropriate recommendations as well as coach branch staff to achieve required performance level.
- Provides periodic reports to the Head of Operation
- Ensure complete utilization of buses in the branch to meet target
- Identify competition and adopt strategies to surpass it.
- In conjunction with the Marketing department design products that will attract and retain our customers.
- Attract regular patronage of passengers and corporate organizations through aggressive marketing and quality service delivery.
- Ensures that the branch office is properly staffed and that the staff are trained to meet customer service needs as well as sales objectives.
- HND/Bachelor's Degree
- 7 years of relevant experience, 4 years in branch management in a Transport and Logistic Firm or 7 years in Marketing of services in a Transport and Logistic Firm
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Power Point.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Highly attentive to detail with excellent organizational skills
- Results-oriented, with the ability to motivate the team to be consistent with performance
- Excellent marketing skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the e-mail. E.g "Branch Manager, Lagos".
Application Deadline 31st May, 2018.
Note: Only shortlisted applicants would be contacted.