Customer Care Officer at Lekki Freeport Terminal
Lekki Freeport Terminal is the only Container Terminal Operator in Nigeria’s only deep seaport. It is set to become the largest container terminal in Nigeria and West Africa with enormous potential of becoming fully automated thereby contributing to the large trading operations of Nigeria and indeed, West Africa. The premise on which Leeki Freeport Terminal will operate is to connect global maritime trade to Nigeria and the rest of the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Care Officer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Reporting to: Customer Service Manager
- Handle customer inquiries via various communication channels. Ensures prompt issue resolution for sales promotion and customer satisfaction.
- Tasked to process service orders, and modifications, and escalating complaints across several communication channels.
Major Job Responsibilities
- First point of contact for customers. Deliver a high level of service to external customers.
- Deal with customer inquiries in an efficient and customer-centric manner.
- Deliver customer experience as outlined by management.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint, determining the cause of the problem, selecting, and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, expediting correction or adjustment, and ensuring resolution.
- Gather sales opportunities or leads with potential customers and communicate potential pipeline business to the sales team.
- Maintain customer records.
- Follow up those agreements made with the customer are properly invoiced.
- Actively seek out and act on continuous improvement opportunities both concerning customers and internal/external stakeholders.
- Collaborate with other functional departments to continuously improve the customer touchpoints and as such continue to improve the customer experience.
- Ensure accurate data into the system for proper calculation of LFT’s Charges.
- Verify all delivery orders and other relevant documentation have been received and are in the correct order for cargo release
- Report any system error in any of the documents mentioned above to the Sales Executive/Sales Manager.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in a Commercial field.
- 1 to 3 years experience. (Experience in a terminal is an added advantage)
Experience & Knowledge:
- Developed knowledge of the industry and current market conditions.
- Excellent verbal, presentation, and written communication skills.
- Problem-solving approach.
- Experience working in an environment where different methods of communication are used.
- Experience of a commitment to high standards of customer care and service delivery.
- Proven ability to work in a highly fast-paced environment.
- Collaborative and enthusiastic by nature, good team player.
- Proven ability to exercise discretion and good judgment, with an ability to understand the effect of decisions overall in the company.
- Must be able to handle company information with confidentiality and discretion
- Excellent stakeholder management, both internal and external.
- Well-organized approach to work, managing and prioritizing workload.
- Active listening skills.
- Ability to exchange and adapt skills when working together across functions.
- Proven ability to sustain a high level of activity and energy with a business-like approach to daily challenges.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 6th May, 2022.