Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Power / Steel / Energy > Customer Service Representative at BeebeeJump International Limited
Customer Service Representative at BeebeeJump International Limited
Jul 17, 2020, 10:49 PM
Beebeejump is a Renewable Energy company specialized in providing efficient and affordable electricity at different scale . We meet the electricity needs of household and all strata of businesses through our Pay as you go structure, improving quality of life and providing access to 24/7 electricity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Representative Location: Lagos
- We are hiring a Customer Service Representative to manage customer queries and complaints.
- You will also be asked to process orders, modifications, and escalate complaints across a number of communication channels. To do well in this role you need to be able to remain calm when customers are frustrated and have experience working with computers.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- A minimum of OND / Diploma, General Education degree or equivalent.
- Experience working with customer support.
- Fluent in Hausa Language
- Candidate should live in Ikeja or its Axis.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Comfortable using computers.
How to Apply Qualified and interested candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using "CSO Hausa- Lagos as the subject of the mailApplication Deadline 31st July, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts