Customer Service Representative at Fibrehub Internetworking Services Limited
Fibrehub Internetworking Services Limited is a telecommunication company that provides internet to companies, homes, and estates throughh fibreroptic cables.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Location: Berger, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Open and maintain customer accounts by recording account information.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Meet personal/team sales targets and call handling quotas.
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents.
- Go the extra mile to engage customers.
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail or social media.
- Answer questions about warranties or terms of sale.
- Suggest solutions when a product malfunctions.
- Attempt to persuade customer to reconsider cancellation.
- Inform customer of deals and promotions.
- Utilize computer technology to handle high call volumes.
- Work with customer service manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction.
- Maintain clients’ accounts by processing customer adjustments.
- Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls.
- Identify and assess customers' needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Use telephones to reach out to customers and verify account information.
- Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling.
- Cancel or upgrade accounts.
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges.
- Advise on company information.
- Take payment information and other pertinent information such as addresses and phone numbers
- Place or cancel orders.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree / HND / OND qualification.
- 2 - 4 years work experience.
N50,000 - N60,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 7th December, 2022.