Customer Service Workforce Manager at Jumia
Jumia is Africa's leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Workforce Manager
Job Type: Full-time
- The Workforce manager will report to the Head of Customer Service with the primary responsibilities of leading the contact center planning and staffing process.
- Ensures contact center and staffing models include accurate, updated information. Captures reports on historical statistics (service level, occupancy, forecast accuracy, etc.) and provides root-cause analysis and business impact analysis for all performance variances.
- Oversees the existing Workforce Management (WFM) Platform utilized for forecasting, scheduling, tracking, monitoring and reporting the daily/monthly call center statistics to include volumes, schedule adherence and service level achievement.
- Help drive continuous improvement to increase productivity, accuracy, and improve case management staffing levels.
- Develop policies that impact workforce positively and work with operational staff to ensure communication of these policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Identifies the contact volume trends and averages on a monthly, quarterly, and seasonal basis.
- Develop reporting processes, dashboards and presentations for reporting needs.
- Utilizes workforce management software and various internal data sources to accurately forecast contacts – both short and long-term – and determine staffing requirements.
- Accountable for timely delivery of agent schedules developed by self or workforce analysts.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- A unique opportunity of having strong impact in building the African ecommerce sector
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply