Data Collectors at 360 Health Systems Diagnostics and Correction (360HSDC)
360 Health Systems Diagnostics and Correction (360HSDC) is a sister organization to Idmibok International. It is a holistic health development organization bringing expertise and innovative technology to address health-related challenges in the development sector. By collaborating with global and local development and private entities- such as governments, bilateral and multilateral donors, nongovernmental organizations, and the private sector, we draw on the breadth and wealth of experience in diverse environments or ecosystems. 360HSDC has a multifaceted team of experts with proficiency and experience in tackling the growing incidence of communicable and non-communicable diseases in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Collector
Locations: Bayelsa, Ekiti, Kaduna, Katsina, Niger, Ondo,
Employment Type: Temporary
- This position is for a short-term project. The Data Collector willadminister structured surveys, collect, and upload data related to the exercise.
- Administering questionnaire-based surveys at the health facilities.
- Timely and meaningfully support information flow from the field to the supervisors.
- Adhere to all data collection protocols during data collection activities.
- Maintain cordial public relations with local stakeholders including government officials, other Data Collectors, Facility staff, and community members through observing meaningful and respectful engagement during fieldwork.
- Must attend and participate in the training before the commencement of the data collection exercise.
- Available for the entire duration of the assigned monitoring exercises and willing to travel to assigned LGAs.
- Other duties as may be assigned by Supervisors.
- A minimum of BSc. from Biological Science or Social Science background from a recognized university.
- Available to work in any of the following states:
- Familiarity with the selected state of work.
- Fluent in the local language.
- Attend full training for Data Collectors and pass post-training assessment.
- Available for the entire duration of the Data Collection exercises and willing to travel to assigned LGAs.
- Ability to comply with the estimated project timelines.
- Previous experience in survey work and carrying out questionnaire-based surveys.
- Available for the duration of the project - 15th August to 19th August 2022
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 15th August, 2022.