Data Entry Clerk at Women and Children Health Empowerment Foundation
The Women and Children Health Empowerment Foundation (WACHEF) is a Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) registered to practice in Nigeria. The NGO works in partnership with public, private and other non-government organizations to promote accountability, good governance and contribute in achieving equitable, sustainable and quality healthcare and social services delivery among the poor and vulnerable population, especially women and children in Nigeria. WACHEF was registered with Taraba State Government in 2001 and with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) of Nigeria in August 2005 with registration number CAC/IT/No 19194.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Entry Clerk
Location: Jalingo Taraba
Employment Type: Contract
- The Data Entry Clerk is responsible for reviewing and accurate capturing all program data on the National OVC Management Information System (NOMIS).
- The incumbent will ensure the database is up-to-date and perform back-up of the database routinely.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Enter all OVC and Household forms/data into the NOMIS database.
- Ensure NOMIS is functional and assist the M&E officer in ensuring timely reporting to ICHSSA 4 and the LGA.
- Maintain soft and hard copies of project data and reports
- Attend relevant management and technical meetings
- Support Program implementation.
- Arrange and file all forms properly in household folders and VC files.
- Enter all VC and Household forms/data into the OVC and Household registers.
- Ensure that only age-appropriate services are entered from the service forms to the NOMIS database.
- Report all inappropriate data reported by community Case workers to the M&E Officer
- Conduct data quality checks before entry into the NOMIS database on a monthly basis.
- Ensure that antivirus is active at all times on the computer system that hosts the NOMIS database.
- Assist the M&E officer in conducting routine data quality checks on the VC and Household forms in the folders.
Qualification / Skills
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree and or HND in Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, Public Health, Social Sciences, or related field
- Must have completed NYSC.
- Demonstrable computer literacy in MS Office - Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Possess excellent oral and written communication/ good reporting skills.
- At least 2 years of professional experience managing NOMIS, DHIS, or other related database.
- At least 1 year of professional experience implementing/managing M&E for programs related to Health, HIV and OVC, agriculture or food and nutrition programming with an NGO.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV as one attachment to: [email protected] using the position title as the subject of the email.
- Applications not sent in the required format will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for assessment and interview.
- WACHEF is an equal opportunity organization.
- Disclaimer: This job description is not an exhaustive list of the skills, effort, duties, and responsibilities associated with the position.
Application Deadline 28th November, 2023.