Data Researcher (Intern) at TechBango
TechBango is a communication and technology firm that specializes in creating bespoke digital solutions for visionary clients. Being experts in an ever-changing industry, we specialize in delivering cost-effective solutions to our clients by distributing & managing standardized IT solutions, efficiently deploying retail intervention, and end-to-end management of sales & distribution.
As a creative technology firm, we focus on delivering customized services to build deep connections with customers and businesses. The foundation of these connections is based on innovative marketing solutions that provide businesses with opportunities to grow clientele and revenue over time. Shac & Bango is Powered by TechBango.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Researcher (Intern)
Employment Type: Full time
- This is an entry-level internship position. Can you scour the web for information? Are you resourceful? Can you represent these data on a spreadsheet? Do you have good data analysis skills?
- Under guidance from your supervisor, design and implement a research project
- Cleaning data using excel or statistics software.
- Designing a quality report to communicate findings for a general audience.
- Data analysis
- Interns will also attend team meetings and will have opportunities to shadow the data analyst during training to learn more about how data is entered and how that affects cleaning and analysis.
- Over the course of the internship, you will develop or improve these skills.
- Should have proficiency with MS Office Suite, especially Excel.
- Has completed at least one research skills OR statistics course.
- Completion of undergraduate degree or should be senior in a tertiary institution
- Must be detail-oriented, able to multi-task, able to work independently while meeting specific deadlines.
- This job is a hybrid of work from the office and work from home
- You must live close to Ikeja or be able to easily commute to Ikeja
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 30th December, 2021.