Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Hospitality / Travel / Tourism > Deputy General Service Manager II at De Tastee Group
Deputy General Service Manager II at De Tastee Group
Mar 3, 2020, 5:00 PM
De Tastee Group is a leading quick service restaurant, Outdoor Caterers, Event Hall Managers and Home delivery hospitality outfit. Our sumptuous meals are produced under a very stringent hygienic environment with our branches located strategically with beautiful ambience for family and friends.Our event halls comes with ultra modern and vintage interior finishing to give guests a memorable experience. De Tastee Group operates in these 5 units to cater for different customer experience
We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Deputy General Service Manager II Location: Lagos Reports to: The General Service Manager
Summary Job Descriptions
- Identification of problems and solving same.
- Manage a team of technicians of various fields, training the technicians when there is identified competency gap.
- Manage good relations with the general service department and clientele
- Preparation of monthly reports and other administrative duties
- Work on departmental budget and presentation of same in clear concise format
- Management and administration of the general service department
- Coordination of all equipment and maintenance work ranging from power generators, water treatment plants, kitchen equipment, electrical and electronic systems, to plumbing and sewage systems, refrigeration and air-conditioning systems, cold rooms, e.t.c
- ‘HANDS ON’ engineering, rectifying faulty equipment and machinery
- All other duties as assigned by the General Service Manager.
- Ability to work on kitchen equipment
- Ability to work on refrigeration and air-conditioning systems
- Must have good interpersonal relations skill, relating with other co-workers
- Ability to trouble shoot and solve challenges
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and must have the ability to multi task.
- B.Sc B.Eng / HND in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum 7 years progressive relevant experience, 2 years in Managerial capacity,
- Must have a robust knowledge and hands on experience on various equipment and machinery
- Ability to handle high voltage panels
- Ability to work on control systems
- Must be computer literate
How to Apply Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: email@example.com Using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail. Application Deadline 30th April, 2020.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts