Design Architect at Owens and Xley Consults
Owens and Xley is a business consulting and advisory company. We offer strategic services in the areas of business advisory, business development and planning to small businesses that would otherwise not have access to the technical competencies available to bigger companies.
We know the role good planning plays in any business and its associated costs, and the initial capital challenges faced by small a business, which is why we have developed solutions which ensure that the small business owners still have access to the technical skill but at a fraction of the cost. We aim to help entrepreneurs and small business owners get better business results with less cost.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Design Architect
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- As the Design Architect, you are also responsible for creating 3D designs and detailed working drawings and leading the design team.
- Create as-built drawing
- Work with the interior designer to produce a proposed design
- Create 3D designs and detailed working drawings (lightning plans, tiles, shop drawings, furniture layouts)
- Visit site daily
- Prepare and submit daily report to the Project Manager
- Organize project files, schedules, and specifications.
Educational Qualification / Skills
- B.Architecture in a well recognised university
- 3 - 5 years experience in a similar role
- Ability to assist in writing specifications, and drawing up schedules for required projects
- High level of professionalism
- Strong visual communication skills and the ability to source relatable imagery to support concepts
- Excellent research and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, SketchUp, Revit, Archicad, 3D Max, Lumion, Illustrator or other design programs, e.g., Photoshop, Indesign, Ms Suites.
- Must possess relatable skills of a Project/Site Supervisor
- Ability to think and create in 3-dimensions
N180,000 - N200,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed and updated CV to: [email protected] and copy: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 29th December, 2022.