Digital Marketer / Website Designer in a Travel and Tourism Industry
Ellasot Consulting - Our client in the Travel and Tourism Industry is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketer / Website Designer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop and implement SEO and PPC strategies.
- Create and manage link building strategies, content marketing strategies, and social media presences.
- Develop and manage projects and team members, including delegating tasks, reviewing team member work, adhering closely to deadlines and to budget, developing and revising ideas, and implementing projects.
- Keep abreast of new social media sites, web technologies, and digital marketing trends; implement these new technologies in developing campaigns and update current campaigns to include new information.
- Innovate and present new marketing platforms and strategies.
- Develop engaging online content including clickbait, forums, videos, graphics, and blogs; monitor and analyse content success.
- Forecast marketing campaign growth and ROI for marketing campaigns.
- Manage email and social media marketing campaigns.
- Contact, interview, and hire third party graphic designers, web designers, and videographers to create unique and engaging content.
- Use Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and other relevant sites.
- Drive traffic to company pages.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- 2 - 4 Years Experience in Marketing.
- Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills, Editing, Self-Motivated, Strong Leadership Skills, Team-Oriented, Goal-Oriented, Strong Attention to Detail, SEO, PPC, Google AdWords, Content Management Systems, Photoshop, InDesign, Facebook, Twitter, and Microsoft Office.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Advertising or Marketing
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 24th August, 2021.