Digital Marketing Executive at Frosays Foods Limited
Frosays Foods is a brand of Esosa Food Systems and Innovations Limited. Esosa Food Systems and Innovations Limited is a key baking company with innovative baked products and services. We produce high quality baked goods under hygienic conditions using the most modern facilities. Our vision is “to be the number one producer of quality baked goods in Nigeria by 2025” even while on the mission of “utilizing innovative resources to produce fresh, healthy and tasty baked goods for outstanding customer experience”.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive
Locations: Abuja (FCT), Port Harcourt - Rivers, Warri - Delta and Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Work Hours: 8am to 5pm, Mondays to Saturdays
- Planning, developing, implementing and managing the company’s overall digital marketing strategy. Developing a consistent brand identity for the company and establishing its online presence. Implementing digital marketing strategies that engage customers, ensure that customers are happy with what the company’s products or services offer and ensure that customers have a positive view of the company and its products or services.
- Creating, improving and maintaining digital content to achieve the company’s business goals. Sharing digital content to raise brand awareness and monitoring web traffic and metrics to identify best practices.
- Overseeing the creation of multiple forms of digital content to enhance the company’s customer-base.
- Planning, developing and implementing the company’s overall digital marketing strategy.
- Implementing digital marketing activities across a broad range of digital marketing channels such as SEO, SEM, Social Media, Email, Mobile and Display.
- Developing relevant, engaging, creative and innovative digital media content to promote the organization’s work and brand and to enlighten audiences.
- Creating, editing and producing digital content, graphics, photos, videos and written communications.
- Maintaining an accurate stakeholder management database and sourcing case studies.
- Designing, managing and maintaining the company’s media platforms including websites, social media channels, mobile apps and CRM software.
- Analyzing the company’s digital marketing plan and social media strategy, identifying strategic weaknessesand making recommendations for improvement.
- Measuring the performance of the company’s digital marketing efforts using a variety of web analytics toolssuch as Google Analytics and Web Trends.
- Maintaining partnerships with media agencies and vendors.
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assessing same against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Developing creative growth strategies.
- Compiling and forwarding reports to the MD on weekly basis.
- Managing the company’s social media marketing campaigns and maintaining the company’s social media presence across digital channels as required.
- Conducting research on market trends, the brand’s audiences, competitors and the end-to-end consumer journey to drive engagement and conversions.
- Increasing awareness of our brand through the effective use of social media outlets.
- Staying up to date on emerging digital tools, digital platforms, digital marketing trends and new technologies.
- Preparing a digital marketing budget and maintaining cost-effective digital marketing operations.
- Keeping informed of digital media developments affecting baking and food manufacturing and providing timely advice to management.
- Other official duties as assigned.
- Minimum of a B.Sc. in Marketing, Digital Technologies, Communications or a related field.
- Minimum of three (3) years experience as a Digital Marketing Executive or a similar role.
- Experience in creating, editing and producing digital content, graphics, photos, videos and written communications.
- Experience with social media platforms.
- Competent in the use of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Adobe Freehand, Adobe After Effects, Autodesk, AutoCAD Software, CAAD Software, Microsoft Publisher, Microsoft Visto, QuarkPress, Corel and CorelDraw Graphic Suite and Apple Final Cut Pro.
- Ability to craft engaging content and align content with customer trends and market changes to interest and engage people.
- Attention to detail.
- Experience in developing and implementing digital marketing strategies.
- Good knowledge of different current digital marketing channels.
- Good knowledge of online marketing best practices.
- Proficiency in the use of DART, Atlas, CRM software and web analytics tools such as Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture and WebTrends.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Excellent social media skills. Ability to use social media to maintain or build a brand, post text, video and images that engage audiences and solve customer concerns using social media platforms.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills. Able to interact with writers, designers, developers, customers and the general public, identify social media events and share appropriate content that align with the company’s social media strategy. Excellent social communication skills. Strong knowledge of communication practices and techniques.
- Skilled in carrying out research, learning social media trends, identifying new social media tools and understanding the trends and techniques of social media as well as the company’s online presence to effectively handle social media marketing.
- Excellent communication, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Sound numerical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent IT Skills. Proficient in web design and in the use of Content Management Systems, Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. Skilled in using social media platforms and skilled inusing tools that analyze social media platforms.
Remuneration and Benefits
- Monthly Salary: N130,000 - N180,000
- Quarterly bonus package
- Other benefits.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Job Location as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 20th August, 2022.