Job descriptions Sample Templates How to do it yourself Words and Meanings Interview questions and answersJobs > Education and Training > Digital Marketing Executive (NYSC) Job at Imagine Early Years & Elementary
Digital Marketing Executive (NYSC) Job at Imagine Early Years & Elementary
Oct 22, 2019, 5:48 PM
At Imagine!, we believe learning is doing and while we offer several opportunities for learning, we also demonstrate the application of knowledge and encourage the children to discover it for themselves under the guidance of our caring and competent personnel. Our mission is to provide an exceptional quality of education and childcare through a wealth of learning opportunities that exposes them to the world as they see it. We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive (NYSC) Location: Abuja The Role
- As the Digital Marketing Executive at Imagine you will be a part of the online and social content team and report to the Business Development Consultant.
- This role requires you to lead the writing team with inspiring copy and exciting ideas that reinforce Imagine as the best option for their child’s education, engage customers and move the brand’s tone of voice forward in-line with digital strategy.
- Key responsibility includes creating visual, writing, editing and overseeing copy across all editorial content, from headline features to homepage copy, blog posts and email, working closely with the Business Development Consultant and Director to promote key campaigns, brand launches and product stories.
- Strong understanding of Imagine’s tone of voice
- Able to lead, motivate and nurture a team of content exec
- Culturally aware; have an in-depth awareness of education, family, parenting and lifestyle trends with a strong visual eye
- Understands SEO and writing for digital
- Able to manage team workflow and delegate/prioritise tasks in order to meet changing deadlines
- Ability to confidently communicate with wider teams to coordinate storytelling across the brand
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently with an excellent eye for detail and accuracy
- Ability to take direction and interpret briefs accurately and to deadlines and a disciplined approach to processes
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbally
- A desire to work in ecommerce
- Creative and self-motivated with an eye for strong design, with a good understanding of site usability.
- Experience with CMS and Google Analytics preferable
- An intermediate/advanced working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- Basic/intermediate level HTML & CSS
- Experience in designing email marketing campaigns and digital display advertising
- Experience in using ecommerce content management systems (CMS)
- An interest in User Experience
- An interest and experience in photography
- Must love children.
Subscribe to Free Job Alerts!
Being aware and applying for jobs on time increases your chances of getting a job. Information is key. Subscribe to our free job alerts