Digital Marketing Manager and Content Creator at Lagos Business School
Lagos Business School is committed to creating and transmitting management and business knowledge based on a Christian conception of the human person and of economic activity relevant to Nigeria and Africa at large. We strive to be a world class business school which will have a significant impact on the practice of management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Manager and Content Creator
Purpose of Position
- The Digital Marketing Manager will provide good campaigns and publicity for the Centre; And also create stories and content from the work we do to promote the initiative.
- You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Be responsible for the creation and management of recording of all trainings and materials that would be used in the program
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns;
- Design, build and maintain all social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Degree in Marketing or a related field.
- Minimum of five years professional experience in lead management role.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing.
To be successful in this role the candidate must possess the following:
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 30th March, 2022.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted. LBS offers equal employment opportunity.