Digital Marketing Officer at Elizade Nigeria Limited
At Elizade Nigeria Limited, we are a team working together and taking the lead to the future of mobility, enriching lives around the nation with the safest and most responsible ways of moving people while building an organisation that is sustainable and value generating. Through our commitment to quality, constant innovation and respect for our customers, we aim to exceed expectations and be rewarded with a smile.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Officer
Location: Mainland, Lagos
- Create marketing campaigns for digital and online channels including websites, apps and social media. Develop online market research surveys get feedback from customers in focus groups, work with graphic and web designers on advertising campaigns.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing strategy, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Develop channels to promote company products via relevant social media
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report the performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience
- Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
- Relevant academic qualification in any related field
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree in relevant fields
- Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC (Google Adwords & Meta campaigns)
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Minimum of 5 years of proven work experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends).
Who are you?
- Relevant experience in SEO/SEM
- Relevant experience in graphic design and video marketing tools
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 15th December, 2023.