Digital Marketing Specialist at uLesson Education Limited
uLesson is a venture-backed education technology business whose mission is to deliver high-quality, affordable, and accessible education to all Africans. Our app hosts thousands of educational video tutorials that combine quality lessons delivered by experts in education, with digital animations and illustrations to explain key concepts; thereby, providing students with a learning experience that is unprecedented in its richness, scope, interactivity, and effectiveness.
We currently provide students between the grades of 4 and 12 with access to high-quality, curriculum-relevant, animated video lessons. At the moment, our Android application has over 1 million downloads on the Google Play store and we've been featured on credible media houses like CNN, Venturebum, Quartz and Business insider.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Specialist
Employment Type: Full Time
- Planning and development of creative digital marketing growth strategies
- Implement digital marketing campaigns/strategies via Pay-Per-Click (PPC), Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Analyzing and reporting on the performance and efficiency of campaigns
- Conducting market research and analyzing trends to identify new market opportunities
- Writing, proofreading, and editing creatives and technical contents across different mediums
- Working closely with external agencies and vendors to execute marketing programs
- Stay up to date with new web technologies and digital marketing trends; implement these new technologies in developing campaigns and update current campaigns to include new information
- Measure and evaluate KPIs of all digital marketing campaigns to Identify trends and insights
- Collaborating with the product and technology and alongside with the sales and marketing team to develop and monitor strategic marketing and initiatives
- Attending other tasks that may be required by the department
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Information Technology or related field
- Proven 3+years of experience in digital marketing
- Ability to identify target audiences and devising effective campaigns
- Great interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, goal-Oriented, and strong Attention to Detail.
- Working knowledge of managing SEO/PPC/SEM campaigns
- Proficient with Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager, Google Ads
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
NGN4,800,000 Annual Net.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply